Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hello Blog

Over the summer I was blessed to have a neighborhood girl come watch the kids once a week for a few hours during the day so that I could have some "me" time. It was nice, but it didn't Restore My Soul in any sort of way deserving of improper capitalization.

Then Jen from Conversion Diary wrote this post about being a mental neat freak. This is hands down my favorite blog these days. I have no idea how she so consistently turns out great posts, but more than that, it's as if she lives in my brain and sends me messages about my life through the internet. I know. Spooky.

I totally could have written that post if, you know, I was smarter and had more clarity, so it's nice that she delivers these missives to my Feedly account. Anyway, ever since I read that I realized that I've been neglecting writing, which is one of the few things that helps me...let's say Cope with Life (improper caps totally deserved here).

But I've found it so difficult to get started. I told myself in November I would start writing every day. Not a novel or anything that ambitious, but just get my thoughts out. I started a list of blog topics. And I thought about them. And I did not write.

I'm here now though, and I'm going to try that "throw up on the page" (screen?) thing and see if I can...

As I was sitting here pondering how to conclude this post, my computer shut down and restarted again. Thank goodness Blogger does the auto saves these days.

I'm just going to hit publish before I think better of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment